How to create an Aeries to Kelvin Data Sharing Connection
In order to give us API access to Aeries please follow these instructions.
- When adding the Kelvin "product" into Aeries, it's important to uncheck the "OneRoster" checkbox. We use the proprietary Aeries API and not OneRoster.
- Here are the Aeries security areas that we need access to for Pulse:
- Student Data
- Course Data
- Class Schedules/History
- Master Schedule
- Staff Data
- Teacher Data
- Optional: Student Programs (Sped, GATE, FRL, etc)
- After the above is complete you should be able to view the Aeries API Certificate. Your team will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with these two things:
- The API URL or "base URL"
- The Aeries API Certificate
- Aeries should display both of the above in their API config screen. Examples: